- Sistine Chapel Lighting.
- Pope's Ambassador Hall Lighting.
Vatican City, Rome (While working at Fabertechnica)
Winner of the 2017 Australian Lighting Design Award of Excellence NSW Chapter for the Husk & Vine Restaurant Lighting Design.
Winner of the 2017 Australian Lighting Design Award of Commendation NSW Chapter for the NRMA Workplace Lighting Design.
Winner of the 2017 International Lighting Design Award of Excellence for the Ovolo Hotel Lighting Design.
Tutor, Faculty of Architecture, Interior architecture course. University of new South Wales (UNSW). Sydney.
Winner of the 2016 Australian Lighting Design Award of Excellence NSW Chapter for the Ovolo Hotel Lighting Design.
Creative Director of the " 2017 Lighting & Architectural Talks", series of public conferences for the Lighting Society of Australia.
Member of the Australian Lighting Design Awards Management Committee NSW (2016-2017)
Member of the judging panel for the "2016 Luminaire Lighting Design Awards." Australia Lighting Design Awards NSW Chapter.
Nominee at the "2016 Australian Luminaires Lighting Design Awards, NSW Chapter". Sydney.
Nominee at the "2016 Australian Lighting Design Awards, NSW Chapter". Sydney. Winners announced in October 2016. Ovolo Woolloomooloo Hotel Sydney.
Ovolo Woolloomooloo Hotel Sydney. Finalist at the "2016 Darc Lighting Design Awards. London."
darcmagazine.com Lighting Design Magazine. 2016. Interview: Ovolo Woolloomooloo Hotel Sydney.
illumni.co.On line Lighting Design Magazine. 2015. Interview as Head of Lighting at Medland Metropolis.
Nominee at the "2015 Australian Lighting Design Awards, NSW Chapter". Ashurst Lawyers fit out.
Nominee at the "2014 Australian Lighting Design Awards, NSW Chapter". UTS Building 10.
Areas of Expertise
- Sustainable and Energy Saving Design.
- Workplaces. Improving wellbeing and productivity. Improving the use of the space.
- Hospitality. Enhancing design and mood.
- Residential. Design and technology.
- Educational buildings. Improving wellbeing, addressing behaviours, inspiring.
- Aged Care. Improving quality of life, Circadian rhythm and regulation of hormone production using lighting.
- Religious buildings. Enhancing the experience.
- Outdoor and Landscape. Mood, technology and innovation.
- Heritage. Tailoring an handmade lighting design to suit the past and the future of the space.
- Concept Design. Linking the lighting design concept to the architectural/interior one to the uniqueness of the Client.
- How lighting affects Human behaviours;
Lighting as tool for improving well being;
New lighting technologies;
How will lighting affect the travel to Mars and the first settlements.
- Documentation and technical details for Tender and Construction.
- Post construction and on site problem solving.
- Research: new lighting technologies. LED + OLED.
- Client management.
- Budget management from small projects to landmark scale projects.
- Coordination with other services like: Mechanical, Fire, Hydraulic and Electrical.
- Creative approach to problem solving and optimistic attitude.
- Developing lighting solutions for other planet's environment.
- Dealing with suppliers and managing light fittings samples.
- Project management. From fee proposal to coordination with all services. Medium projects.
- Pro bono projects for the community.
Light it design January 2017- current
- QT Hotel Gold Coast. Restaurant. Queensland.
- Crown Group Skye Hotel. Restaurant. Sydney.
Medland Metropolis (ME). Building services engineering consultancy.
Head of the Lighting Department. Sydney. September 2013 - December 2016
- University of Technology Sydney. Trading Centre. Architect Woods Bagot.;
- University of Technology Sydney. Building 10. Architect Architectus;
- Lawyer firm. General + Specialist Lighting. Architect Hassell, 7 floors;
- Global Investment Firm. General + Specialist Lighting, Renzo Piano Building Aurora Place;
- Bank building. General + Specialist Lighting. New technologies development. Architect WMK;
- Police Multifunctional Complex Dee Why. Sydney. Architect FJMT;
- Professional Services Firm. Barangaroo building. Specialist Lighting. Architect EGO group + Davenport Campbell; 15 floors;
- Lawyer Firm. Barangaroo building. General + Specialist Lighting. Architect Woods Bagot;
- Nan Tien University. Wollongong. Architect Woods Bagot;
- University of Wollongong. Wollongong;
- Justice Courts. Sydney. Architect Custance;
- Government relocation. Sydney. Architect Woodhead, 20 floors;
- Art Gallery.Sydney;
- Sephora Retail Shop. Sydney;
- Super Fund Concept Store. Sydney;
- Tesla Store Martin Place. Sydney;
- Asia Bar. NSW. Architect Siren;
- Air New Zealand Sydney Airport Lounge. Architect Gensler;
- Bank building. Specialist Lighting. Architect Colliers;
- Aged Care facilities. How lighting technology can improve the quality of life
Lighting Design Studio. Sydney 2012 - 2013
Areas of experience, both in Australia and overseas:
- Car Parks, Indoor/Outdoor
- Energy saving
- Religious Buildings
illumni.co. On line Lighting Design Magazine. 2012. Publishing of personal projects.
Fabertechnica. Rome. 2010 - 2012.
- Lighting Designer, outdoor/Indoor,
- Lighting Technology Research,
- Energy Saving Plans. Terna SPA.
- Cappella Sistina (Vatican City)
- Tunnel lighting;
- Street lighting - Rome City Council
- Hand sketches;
- Dialux( lighting software calculation) ;
- Relux( lighting software calculation) ;
- Photoshop software;
- AutoCAD software;
- Sketch up 3d software;
- Rhinoceros software;
- Microsoft Office;
- Technical reports;
- Lotus notes;
- Team viewer.
2010. Master in Lighting Design (1 year). Rome. Universita' La Sapienza. (1 year scholarship.)
2008. Degree in Architecture (6 years). Florence. Universita' degli Studi di Firenze. (6 years scholarship.)
2006. Master in Industrial Design (1 year). Florence. Istituto Superiore di Technologie Industriali. (1 year scholarship.)